Visa on Arrival Application Process
This is to notify the General Public that Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has rolled out a new Visa on Arrival Application Process for all Business Travelers and African Union Countries except ECOWAS member Countries.
Accordingly, all visitors coming to Nigeria from these countries shall be required to follow the procedure below:
The VoA facility is available to two categories of travelers:
- Frequently traveled High Net Worth Investors with business interest in Nigeria.
- Citizens of African Countries.
- Frequently travelled Business Persons of International Repute
- Executives of Multi-national Companies
- Members of Government Delegations
- Holders of United Nations Laissez-Passer
- Holders of African Union Laissez-Passer,
- Holders of any other Official travel documents of other recognized International Organizations who intend to visit Nigeria.
Note: Visa on Arrival is available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require visa to visit Nigeria and other countries which Nigeria has entered into visa abolition agreements.