2. Marketing Assistants
AMG Logistics Nigeria Limited, a fast-growing Freight Forwarding Company of repute is looking for a smart and results oriented Marketing Assistant (Junior grade level) with graphic design and content creation experience.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for researching and creating website content suitable for all social media platforms. As a Marketing Assistant, you will be expected to conduct research and create content in the logistics industry that is unique and free of plagiarism, giving us a competitive advantage while also promoting our key products and services. The candidate must be enthusiastic and have a strong desire to work in the field of marketing. To ensure that all growth and profit objectives are met, key performance areas will include the creation of business-related content, corporate flyers, general marketing duties to support the literature, developing our sales and marketing strategic plan, and other ad-hoc marketing duties.
- Researching and creating unique, logistics specific articles daily
- Designing and creating corporate flyers as required
- Complete other ad-hoc marketing duties in a timely fashion
- Review and analyze key marketing strategies and constantly improve on those strategies for efficiency.
- Monitor close competition and review their methodology as far as their marketing campaigns go
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to gain insight into the competition & current trends
- Work with an external marketing agency at all times
- Development of marketing literature and far-reaching content for promotional purposes.
Education and Experience Requirements
Good knowledge of advertising, marketing and communication, must be IT savvy and can use basic communication tools and applications such as PowerPoint, Corel draw, Microsoft Office tools or other similar applications. A first degree from a reputable institution will be an advantage. You will also be required to have the requisite work experience spanning 2 to 5 years to handle the wide-ranging responsibilities of a Marketing assistant.
Skills and Proficiency requirements
As a Marketing Assistant, you are required to have the following skillset in order to accomplish the organization’s key goals.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Content creation skills
- Ability to strategize effectively
- Ability to think fast and act on the same
- Be Proactive
- Be creative
- High-level energy and drive
Interested candidates should send their updated resumes with “Marketing Assistant” as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 22nd of April 2022.